6.29.2011

Bitchin' and Moanin'

This is the new picture for my upcoming advice column....

I feel as though I shouldn't have to say this...but I must. Assuming most of the people that read this blog are adults this should apply to all of you. Believe it or not, you are responsible for your own life and your own happiness. Shocking, I know. If you live your life hurting people or just being a shit head in general your life is going to blow. It's karma man, it's just the way shit works. Let's be real, there's no way you can go through life being a bad person and causing harm unto others without realizing it either, so for crying out loud people, just be nice, chill out a bit and live life in a more positive manner. Spend more time with your family and friends, do things that make you genuinely happy. (Genuinely happy meaning you don't need to be under the influence of mind altering substances to enjoy whatever the particular activity is, and don't give me the whole "I don't have to be I just like it" bullshit, that's a cop out, we all know it.) So, find that thing, then do it a lot, tons, every day. Your life will be better and in turn the lives of people around you will be better. You ever notice that when someone in your immediate vicinity is all pissy it tends to make everyone real sour, the shit works both ways folks, so head the other direction. Hear me clucking?
Like I said, I feel I shouldn't even have to post this, but it's my blog so I get to put whatever I want up here and I'm pretty sick of all the negative b.s. people seem to be spouting lately; putting down other guys and gals, ragging on their job, their city, their "friends" whatever it might be. Knock it off. Grow up. Be happy and a better influence to the people around you. That shit comes around full circle, trust me homeys, it's well worth it even if sometimes you feel like you're forcing the smile. It works out in the end. The children are the future. The early bird gets the worm. Always wear clean underwear. A penny saved is a penny earned. (Figured I should throw that stuff in for good measure)
I'm done dropping knowledge on you for now.
Have a stellar day.
J.

No comments:

Post a Comment