9.12.2011

"We'll rule the world one day."

This site and business consume a large part of my life and it's what's usually running around in my head. It gave me a purpose and a goal when I needed one most. I have worked hard and loved every second of creating what LYDF is with by business partner and having my friends and family supporting me. I appreciate every single one of you, whether you visit here daily or every few months. Thank you all. I still get excited every time I have an opportunity to learn how far this site has reached, very proud to say we're world wide.

I know, understand and accept the fact that there are people out there who speak ill of what we have here, who don't have anything positive to say. That's alright. I can deal with that pretty well. Generally they have some sort of unresolved conflict in their own lives, much of it has to do with my past life and their parts in it, some of it has to do with the fact that they just don't get it. That's fine. 

Again, I thank you all for visiting here as much or as little as you do. Expect a lot more of hopefully continually better content. There's going to be some changes going on this winter, it's for the better and I'm glad you are all along for the ride.

J.

Here's one from the beginning for good measure.

No comments:

Post a Comment