6.09.2012

Just Right

When we were first going to move in with each other and we found our place we loved it except for the fact that the garage isn't very big at all. I assumed she was going to want to park her car in there or store a bunch of crap in it or something silly like that. While we were discussing whether or not this place would work for us she made it very clear that we would not be parking in the garage or using it to store a bunch of stuff, but rather it would be mine, all mine to work on my many many projects. Shit like that just reminds me of why and how much I love my chick. I had been pretty vagrant for a couple of years and was really excited about having my own place again and she knew how much it meant to me to have my own space to work. She's smart like that, seems to know me better than I know myself sometimes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment