10.19.2014

Bob Helland for Minnesota Secretary of State

I'd like to ask all of you lucky Minnesota residents to take some time to educate yourself on this incredibly important position that YOU get to vote for in just a couple of weeks. More importantly, take some time to educate yourself on why Bob Helland is the right choice for the Minnesota Secretary of State.


I don't like politics and I don't like politicians, however I fully support everything about Bob's campaign. He is smarter than most people (myself included) could ever even begin to understand. He also has a passion for maintaining the highest level of ethics possible, something that doesn't exist in today's political arena.

If anyone can make the Secretary of State position exciting it's Bob. 

No comments:

Post a Comment