2.22.2011

Summertime By George

Running every Wednesday from 5-9pm, June 8th-August 31st at Lake George this year is a brand new event to St. Cloud. I'm really pumped about this because they are working very hard to get artists and vendors that are a bit outside of the norm to make this a unique event. There's going to be live music, local food vendors, artisans, demonstrations, etc. You can sign up for as many or as few weeks as you like for only $10 per week. I have a feeling that vendor space is going to fill up fast so you'll want to get on top of this soon, I've already talked to a few interested people that can bring something really great to this event. I really really urge artists of all forms to be a part of this event and help represent our demographic in St. Cloud, we need to embrace these opportunities when they're available to use. Also, this seems like a perfect chance to get some cars and motorcycles out for people to check out outside of the typical car or bike show format. I know we'll for sure have a booth down there...probably even bring some motorcycles and pretty girls with us.

For more information you can email me directly at liveyoungdiefastmn@gmail.com and I can get you started with some information to get a vendor space.

J.

No comments:

Post a Comment