9.18.2009

JDRF

Alright, I will stop posting Wilford Brimley stuff for a while.

On a serious note though, I do think that the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation is a very worthy cause for all of us to donate to. I don't believe this just because I have Juvenile Onset Diabetes, but because if we can contribute to a cure we can prevent others from going through a really tough experience in their childhood. This is very close to my heart because I don't ever want to see another child deal with this disease.

You can go to the following link and make an anonymous donation if you wish:

https://www.jdrf.org/index.cfm?page_id=100901

I know that times are tough for everyone, so do whatever you can. Contemplate what it would take for you to cut back $15 this month... If we all did that it would be a huge contribution to a cure for Type 1 Diabetes.

On behalf of all Type 1's, I want to thank you all in advance.

Cheers!


If you need it, my address is:
1310 9th Ave S
Fargo, ND 58103

No comments:

Post a Comment