3.06.2014

Noise Cycles Panhead




When I first heard about Mama Tried I figured since it's only 6 1/2 hours or so from home, as long as there wasn't any good reason not to, I would go. Once I heard that Scott's BF5 Panhead would be there I decided that I had to go. I didn't (and still don't) know if I would ever again have a chance to see this bike in person and it's, in my opinion, one of the finest examples craftsmanship I've ever seen. 

I spent a lot of time looking at this bike, listening to a lot of the comments and it's obvious within moments of seeing it that this bike is riddled with incredible details. It's the details; both the creativity to dream them up and the skill to accomplish them so flawlessly, that put this build on an entirely different level. This bike is more than a long front end, crazy bars and a flashy paint job; coincidentally it's none of those yet it stands out even more.

 Collectively I probably spent about 2 hours looking this bike over and I took almost no pictures of it...I suck. Despite all the signs, I did actually touch it too just to say I did. Haven't washed that hand since...

No comments:

Post a Comment