9.13.2010

4th Annual Nightmares Tower Trip pt.1

I've got tons of pics from the 4th Annual Nightmares Post-Labor Day Tower Ride so due to the limit on amount of pics per post on here they'll be a few of these going up. Most of these pictures around of us around the house and what-not.
Troy loves wearing goofy shit like this up there. This is what I saw when I woke up Friday morning.
Creeper 'stache
My version of what happened to Troy at the mine last year. This was left in the gift shop.
Troy typically ends up fixing something.
Best group picture ever.
Yeah, we met Kent Hrbek at the Vermillion Club
The "Bamboozler" 24" across.
We murdered it
Brian's version of Cousin Eddie from the National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation
We pitched in and got this for Goose at Ricks Relics in town. I don't believe that is an adult size...
Yes, yes I do
Got in a little garage sale action and scored this baby for only  buck

More to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment